WE COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ON THE SITE:
- User-provided Information. When you use the Site, we may collect information about you, including your name, email address, mailing address, credit card or other billing information. On the Site, you can furnish us with information in a variety of ways. For example, you provide us with information when you make a purchase on the Site, or send us customer service-related requests.
- Cookies and Automatically Collected Information. We may transfer one or more cookies to your device when you use the Site. Cookies are little text files that contain a string of alphanumeric characters. Both session cookies and persistent cookies may be used. When you close your browser, a session cookie is removed. After you exit your browser, a persistent cookie is stored and may be utilized by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use information we collect on the Site in a variety of ways in providing the Site and operating our
business, including the following:
- We use the information we collect on the Site to operate, maintain, improve, and provide all features of the Site, to provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and otherwise provide support to users, and to process and deliver entries and rewards in connection with promotions that may be offered on the Site from time to time.
- We use the data we gather on the Site to better understand and analyze our users' usage patterns and preferences, as well as to improve the Site and create new products, services, features, and functionality.
- We may use your email address or other information we collect to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer support or to send communications relevant to products and services supplied by us and third parties, such as updates on specials and events.
WHEN WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION
We will not disclose information about you collected on the Site to third parties without your agreement,
except as specified in this Policy. If you agree, we may share your information with other parties, as well
as in the following circumstances:
- Any information that you voluntarily choose to include in a publicly accessible area of the Site will be available to anyone who has access to that content, including other users.
- We work with third party service providers to provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, printing, and other services for us. These third parties may have access to or process information about you as part of providing those services for us.
- We may disclose information about you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
- We also reserve the right to disclose information about you that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to: (i) take precautions against liability; (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; (iv) protect the security or integrity of the Site and any facilities or equipment used to make the Site available; or (v) protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- Information about our users may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- We may provide third parties with aggregated, automatically collected, or otherwise non-personal information for a variety of reasons, including I compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our users' interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, and advertisements.
You may, of course, decline to share certain information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Site. You may update, correct, or delete your account information and preferences at any time by accessing your account preferences page on the Site. If you wish to access or amend any other personal information we hold about you, you may contact us at support.xcellab.com. Please keep in mind that, while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases within a reasonable time, we may keep all information you submit for backups, archiving, fraud and abuse prevention, analytics, compliance with legal obligations, or any other reason we believe is reasonable. If you receive commercial email from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the email. You can also opt out of receiving commercial email from us by sending us an email or mailing to the address listed at the bottom of this policy. In user account functionality on the Site, we may allow you to monitor and adjust settings relating to the nature and frequency of promotional communications you receive from us. Please be aware that if you opt out of receiving commercial email from us or otherwise change the nature or frequency of promotional communications you receive from us, it may take up to ten business days for us to process your request, during which time you may continue to receive promotional communications from us. You will also continue to receive administrative messages from us maintaining the Site even if you opt out of getting promotional messages from us.
There may be features or links on the Site to third-party websites and services. Even if accessible through the Site, any information you submit on third-party sites or services is provided directly to the operators of those sites or services and is subject to their privacy and security policies, if any. We are not responsible for the content, privacy and security policies, or practices of third-party sites or services to which the Site provides links or access. Before submitting information to third parties, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with their privacy and security policies.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY
It is especially crucial to protect the privacy of young children. Our Site is intended for a general audience and is not geared at children under the age of thirteen. We do not intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen without parental agreement.
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of information that we collect and maintain. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot and do not guarantee that information about you will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Please check this page from time to time for any updates to this Policy, which we may make from time to time. If we make changes to this Policy, we will post them on the Site and note the date of the most recent version. We will make reasonable attempts to notify you if the adjustments dramatically alter your rights or duties under this agreement. When you access the Site for the first time following such major changes, we may, for example, send a message to your email address if we have one on file, or generate a pop-up or similar notification. Continued use of the Site after the new Policy takes effect indicates that you agree to the changes.